As a service organization, customer service and customer satisfaction are of prime concern to Spice Digital Ltd. We believe that providing prompt, user friendly and efficient service is the foundation for best user experience.
This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints and grievances through proper service delivery and review mechanism and to ensure prompt redressal of customer complaints and grievances. The review mechanism envisages identifying shortcomings in product features and service delivery.
Spice Digital Ltd's policy on grievance redressal is based on following principles,
1. Customers are treated fairly at all times.
2. A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to an organization relating to its products, services or the complaint handling process where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.
3. Complaints raised by customers are dealt with courtesy and on time.
4. Customers are informed of avenues to escalate their complaints/grievances within the organization and their rights to alternative remedy, if they are not fully satisfied with the response from Spice Digital Ltd. to their complaints.
5. All initiatives and strategies developed by Spice Digital Ltd. are made with the customer as the prime focus.
6. Prompt and efficient customer service is essential for business growth.
7. Constantly devising newer and smarter mechanisms to receive and redress customer grievances and details of such mechanism be placed in the domain of public knowledge.
8. The company promises to rectify any issue faced by a customer effectively and immediately.
Ways to contact us
1. Website: Visit the 'Contact Us' section on our website www.spicemoneywallet.com, fill in the details of your query and submit the form.
2. Email: You can email your queries, concerns, feedbacks and complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Phone: You can also contact our customer care number 0120-6113786 between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM, on all days.
These mechanisms are dedicated for redressing our customer complaints, providing online resolution wherever possible, and capturing valuable feedback regarding our services.
On receiving customer feedback, our executives would reach out to the customers if need be and ensure that all grievances are addressed within the estimated times to address the complaints.
Customer Resolution Timelines
Suitable timelines have been set for every complaint depending upon the investigations which would be involved in resolving the same. Here are the estimated timelines at various levels of queries/escalations
1. First response to a user's query/concern - 24 hrs
2. Follow-up queries - 48 hrs
3. Escalated cases - 7 days
4. Customer grievances - 15 days
5. Concern raised to Nodal officer - 15 days
We will try to address all your feedbacks, queries and complaints to the best of our efforts, however, if you still feel the need to dig deeper and/or are not satisfied with our solution, you may escalate your queries to the next level. Below are the details on different levels of escalation,
Visit the 'Contact Us' section on our website www.spicemoneywallet.com or write to us at email@example.com . You can also call our customer care number 0120-6113786 between 7:00 AM and 11:00 PM, on all days
Write to our Grievance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com
Write to our Nodal Officer at below address.
Spice Digital Limited,
S Global Knowledge Park,
19A & 19B, Sector 125,
Uttar Pradesh, India.
Kind Attention: Sunil Kapoor